Certificate in School Leadership and Management
This is an exclusive program undertaken by Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education (LGIHE) in collaboration with Strathmore University, a leading university in Kenya. It is designed for persons with administrative or leadership roles within any given educational setting (pre-primary, primary, secondary schools, colleges etc.)
Students will be exposed to an international environment for knowledge exchange, experience sharing and networking purposes.
Some of the course units taught include:
- Art of Leadership – Strategic Management
- Financial Management for Schools
- Action Research in Education
- Information Technology for Education Management
- Conflict Resolution in Educational Institutions and Communities
- Education Philosophy and Ethics
- Coordinating the Role of Parents
Download Flyer – Download
Minimum Entry Requirements
Applicants must have obtained any of the following applications (Diploma, Degree, Grade III teaching certificate) and must have an affiliation to a school or any educational institution such as a College, University etc.
To register for any of our certificate and diploma programmes, visit our centre in Luzira. Plot No. 828/829 Sentamu – Jagenda Road, along Port Bell Road, opposite the first Total Petrol Station for application forms.
Duly filled out forms are to be returned before the beginning of the session.